So the signals on the O'Connell St crossing were all covered up this morning. I'm trying to find out if this is for the Ekka and if we'll still be able to use the crossing.

'Twas a nice day for a ride today. 

Views: 978

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh no! I did admire your camera work though. :o

I've been taking the hill slowly and looking for the Mawarra Mauler when I've ridden down in the morning, but he hasn't swooped me yet. The one time I saw him was last week when he was paying attention to someone riding up the hill. I wonder if he's an 'uphill only' attacker?

Check the strava times and see if the segment has gotten more competitive of late? :o

So I've joined the folder club. :o I'm not sure if I can counter the tyranny of distance to the train though. I'm tempted to give it a try, but I'm darn sure the three speeder will struggle up the hill to my place.

So I've joined the folder club ...

Welcome to 5th September ;-)

Folders are great! Just make it comfy, settle in and take comfort in the knowledge the world is at your feet and you can take your bike with you wherever you go!

3speed, 12 speed, 1 speed, doesn't matter. it's only the lowest gear that matters uphill.

You really should give multi-moding a go. Quicker than drivin, or riding (depending on PT options).

Welcome to the fold ...

Welcome to the fold ...

Nice one!

It was all hinging on that Gag. :o

... yes, but it was a small matter ...

You gotta know when to hold'em

Know when to fold'em

Know when to walk away,

Know when to run.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDwCMxPwJ_4

RSS

Community Ads