Big Steve's Discussions (3,043)

Discussions Replied To (2946) Replies Latest Activity

"I'll admit.. on theses super cold mornings I like to procrastinate until at least 7:…"

Big Steve replied Aug 21 to How the weather affects your commute — whether it's hot, cold or wet

10 Aug 23
Reply by David

"That was a while back now. :o"

Big Steve replied Aug 6 to How the weather affects your commute — whether it's hot, cold or wet

10 Aug 23
Reply by David

"It seems as though they get a lot of state money. Does that 100m include the state f…"

Big Steve replied Aug 6 to The Brisbane City Council "Bike Budget"

5 Aug 6
Reply by Big Steve

"I rode in the day of the cyclone. Apart from choosing a more suitable bike I always…"

Big Steve replied Aug 6 to How the weather affects your commute — whether it's hot, cold or wet

10 Aug 23
Reply by David

"Someone observed.. that if the police raided my house they might think they'd found…"

Big Steve replied Aug 6 to Stolen bicycles, Brisbane

3 Sep 6
Reply by David

"I'm afraid I'm starting to get really suspicious of these figures. I the numbers see…"

Big Steve replied Jul 2 to The Brisbane City Council "Bike Budget"

5 Aug 6
Reply by Big Steve

"Yes I agree.  For the Amateur list I'd also add Mitch Bright (Airport bug) who is ti…"

Big Steve replied May 14 to Nominations now open for 14th National Cycling Luminaries Awards

3 May 14
Reply by Big Steve

"A little damp this morning. "

Big Steve replied May 8 to How was your commute - May 2018

17 Jul 31
Reply by David

"WOW!"

Big Steve replied May 8 to Gehl Architects "A people oriented vision for Brisbane"

2 May 8
Reply by Big Steve

"Wow where are you living now? My commutes are going good.. but I can feel the cold a…"

Big Steve replied May 2 to How was your commute - May 2018

17 Jul 31
Reply by David

RSS

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service