Doc Embrey's Discussions (1,645)

Discussions Replied To (1337) Replies Latest Activity

"It seems this is still a happening thing that just won't go away and curiously it s…"

Doc Embrey replied Jun 18 to More Bike-sharing in Oz

4 Jun 18
Reply by Doc Embrey

"Perhaps you should mix it up a bit. I say that because electrical connectors and som…"

Doc Embrey replied Jun 14 to How was your commute - June 2017

47 Jun 19
Reply by DavidC

"... or playing indoor soccer!"

Doc Embrey replied Jun 13 to How was your commute - June 2017

47 Jun 19
Reply by DavidC

"Q. "Oh isn't that dangerous?" A. "No""

Doc Embrey replied Jun 11 to How was your commute - June 2017

47 Jun 19
Reply by DavidC

"What James said. I've been knocked off a bike twice in the last few years - both tim…"

Doc Embrey replied May 31 to Autonomous braking is coming!

7 May 31
Reply by RobertL

"I have used a QR bike cage at Ferny Grove for a year or so now I guess it would be.…"

Doc Embrey replied Apr 27 to Advice for first time user of QLD Rail Station bike cage

6 Apr 28
Reply by Greg Stuhmcke

"A mountain bike is certainly more comfortable to ride on the dirt bits -  I guess if…"

Doc Embrey replied Mar 12 to Proposed Samford to Ferny Grove Cycle Infrastructure?

46 Mar 12
Reply by Doc Embrey

"Most of the time I go there I usually go to the end of Linkwood Drive through the ga…"

Doc Embrey replied Mar 12 to Proposed Samford to Ferny Grove Cycle Infrastructure?

46 Mar 12
Reply by Doc Embrey

"You do know that this area is called "The Hills District" do you not? Unless/until t…"

46 Mar 12
Reply by Doc Embrey

"I'll have a guess ... the asking price for a used 2017 Defy Advanced seem to be arou…"

Doc Embrey replied Mar 6 to Price for a Giant Defy

3 Mar 6
Reply by Steve

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2017   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service