In the news (357)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"We need protected Bikelanes in the CBD awareness ride" Thursday

Please join the CBD BUG for the  "We need protected Bikelanes in the CBD awareness ride"To highlight the need for a network of protected…

Started by Donald Campbell

3 Apr 8, 2017
Reply by Mitch Bright

How was your commute - March 2017

Thread begins! I have my own commute dilemma. I've moved to QUT where there are options for bike commuting but the options seem very expens…

Started by Daz

86 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by MurrayC

In the News March 2017

I'll start. Does anyone know anything about this accident?   http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/three-cyclists-hospitalised-after-c

Started by RobertL

66 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by RobertL

Role of electric bikes vs electric & self driving cars

Hi - an interesting article on the role of electric bikes vs electric & self driving cars http://electricbikesbrisbane.com.au/blogs/new

Started by Locky Were

2 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by Big Steve

Brisbane's Urban Planning ...

Well what do you know ? Brisbane's urban planning 'average' and making residents sick, expert Brent Toderian says Brisbane's urban planning…

Started by Daniel

0 Mar 24, 2017

Proposed Samford to Ferny Grove Cycle Infrastructure?

A while back 'expressions of interest' were invited from the denizens around where I live regarding upgraded (or even any) bicycle infrastr…

Started by Doc Embrey

46 Mar 12, 2017
Reply by Doc Embrey

In the news February 2017

Cyclists recreate gruelling 1928 Tour de France in memory of Australian-NZ foursome ... two mates have attempted to cycle that same route —…

Started by David

70 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by ryan

Buying a Giant Defy frame

Hi all, i was wondering if tjere is anywhere that i can buy a new Giant Defy Advanced with disk breaks XL frame from? I currently have a f…

Started by Steve

10 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by Steve

The Gap to CBD Commute

Hi all, I have recently moved from Bendigo to Brisbane and we are looking to purchase a house. Currently we live in Chapel hill so the West…

Started by Gerben Graske-Borst

8 Jan 20, 2017
Reply by Big Steve

Dutch Cargo Bikes now in Brisbane - come and test ride

Hi everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that I am now a dealer/rep for Dutch Cargo Bikes in Brisbane, and am available for test rid…

Started by Cameron

27 Jan 12, 2017
Reply by peter santos

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service